|How long will it take?||How much will it cost?||What’s the difficulty level?|
|30 minutes||The cost of a new bulb||Moderate|
It’s a common misconception that you have to go to a garage to change the headlight bulb on a Mercedes A Class. With the right knowledge and preparation, it’s relatively easy to change one of these bulbs yourself.
Follow our step-by-step guide on how to change a Mercedes A Class headlight bulb, and save yourself a wad of cash!
– Operate the main lighting switch to identify the bulb/s that need changing.
– Remove the black plastic cover that sits over the defective headlight.
– Turn the defective bulb holder anti-clockwise to remove the bulb that needs changing.
– Using a screwdriver, remove the electrical connector from the bulb.
– Place the new bulb in the bulb holder.
– Put the bulb holder into the headlamp housing.
– Replace the black plastic cover – making sure that it has snapped shut.
– Operate the main lighting switch to test the bulb is working properly.
For more walkthroughs and tips, visit our blog.
Use your reg number to find parts for a specific vehicle!
Dronsfields won't be beaten on price or quality. If you see a certain product cheaper from another reputable trader then please click the 'Best Price' icon and give us the chance to beat it.